MC vehicles include:
• Prime mover, low loader dolly and low loader trailer combinations
• Road trains.
1. Have held a Class HR or HC licence or equivalent for at least one year. Any time you've spent on a P2 HR licence counts, but you can't practice to drive an MC vehicle, or upgrade to an MC licence until you hold a full class HR or HC licence
2. Pass an MC knowledge test
3. Pass an eyesight test
4. If you hold an HR licence, you’ll need to pass an HC assessment before you can start MC training
5. Pass a medical examination.