Call Enquire Find Us

Contact Us


02 9728 9999



Unit 2 / 25-33 Alfred Road
Chipping Norton, NSW 2170

Online Enquiry

Please call me back
* Required fields
Exposure & Experience
is the key to Confidence & to your Development

Heavy Rigid (HR) Vehicle Licensing




Heavy Rigid (HR) Vehicle Licensing - TLILIC2016B

HR vehicles include:
• Trucks and buses with a GVM more than eight tonnes, and three or more axles
• Any towed trailer must not weigh more than nine tonnes GVM
• Bendy buses. Even though these vehicles are articulated, they’re treated as rigid vehicles.

To apply for an HR licence, you must:

1. Have held a class C licence, (except a learner licence) or equivalent for two years or more. Any time you've spent on a P1 licence counts, but you can't practice to drive an HR vehicle, or upgrade to an HR licence until you hold a P2 or full class C licence
2. Pass the HR knowledge test
3. Pass an eyesight test



                                                            Make a Booking